this week's very grateful (friday) favorites

friday favorite things | finding joy

the freedom to worship

eternal freedom in Christ

spring portraying new life


that my allergies are significantly less since I went gluten free

my kids biking

like sweet gracie


and gracie and brennan


and, of course, caleb scootering


snow that melts within six hours of falling

that melting snow causing the grass to green even quicker

not having to use this till next winter
{which in Minnesota might come again in October}


prime numbers
(don't ask me why, but we've worked with them in math)

horizon math books for my youngers

saxon math books for my olders

and, I know I've mentioned it before, but math solution books

my Gracie and her best friend Belle


being with Gracie as she got her ears pierced

having Hannah document the event 

this picture
 the first moment Gracie saw her ears
{I love, love, love this image that Hannah captured}


laughing with my kids while playing the wii

having them to convince me to try the funny juggling and balancing game

getting the new record on the wii fit juggling game

my wii fit character -- ha ha ha


Easter lunch at my parents

the gluten free Easter lunch that my mother is preparing this year

old Easter photos
like this one from 2007
{when we only had five fabulous kids}


and

the view looking in from my front porch


If you'd like to link your own list of favorites -- grab the button and link below.

Blessings on your Friday. :)