quick thoughts for the day

A short and sweet post.

Today is the big - we've been preparing for it since January - ballet recital for my daughters -- Hannah, Chloe and Grace.  It's a glorious day of celebration and artistry and joyfulness. I'd love your prayers for them -- that their day is a reflection of their hard work and dedication. And that it is fun -- lots of fun. :)

{Gracie prepping her hair -- love her concentration}

I'd also love your prayers for myself as I'm the photographer for the event.  I took photos last week for the dress rehearsal {and they turned out beautiful} -- and now today, I'll be taking them throughout the day -- backstage, on stage rehearsal and more. Pray for great functioning equipment, a good eye, great lighting, and that I, too, have fun. Lots of fun. :)

*********

And on a completely different note.

As you might remember I got to take part in this Blogher and Gatorade event {the one with the $100 giftcard giveaway}.  I've been looking {I know, I know, I know -- kind of silly} to see my promo in the Blogher sidebar ad.  It probably says, "see how Rachel, from finding joy, helps her athletes Become."  Anyways, I know it's out there -- I've gotten hits from various blogs that have the running sidebar.  I just haven't seen it myself.

Here's my silly question. If you come across the ad on another blog, would you screencap it and save it for me? hee hee hee....I feel like I'm about ten again wanting to see my artwork.  :)

*********

That's it for this Saturday morning!  I'm off to put Gracie's hair into the perfect ballet bun, check that the camera batteries are fully charged, pull out those energy bars, and get ready for a whirlwind day of activity!

~rachel