that mustache man

{I just had to post one more picture of my Elijah and his mustache.}

On Sunday I made a quick run to the grocery store -- for what? I have no idea. I do, however, clearly remember walking back into my home. As soon I opened the front door I was greeted by Todd and Elijah. Waiting. I could hear the amusement in Todd's voice as he told Elijah to look up at me - and as soon as I saw that black marker smeared above his lips I started to laugh. That's my boy. Mustache Man.


Then my laughing turned to quick parental worry as I wondered if he found the permanent marker. That I keep on top of the fridge. Because we've had disasters with permanent markers. Like black ink all over my main level floors. Or on the whitebeadboard paneling in the family room. So now, I try to hide them. Very, very well.


Thankfully, Mister Elijah's marker mustache was made with just plain ol'Crayola markers.

And that permanent one? Even further hidden.

And thankfully, he didn't decide to draw on those floors again.

Or add a mustache to his little brother....

Sigh. Almost four year olds. :)

He really does make me smile.

{I've linked up with 5MInutesforMom, 7ClownCircus and then, she {snapped} and projectalicia}