just some beautiful {friday} favorites

It's the little things this week
that have brought the greatest joy.

Here's my list of very grateful 

friday favorite things | finding joy

My raspberry plants in the evening dusk


Walking with my little ones counting the baby berries

grateful for little ones who walk with me holding my hand

crazy Minnesota weather
early in the week it was 102
and yesterday it was 62 with high winds
{it makes life interesting}

thankful for the sweatshirts that I had not gotten around to putting away

Samuel's afghan 
{crocheted by my friend Christina at Bundled in Prayer}
that was in the car during that freezing soccer night
that ended up on my lap.

and speaking of Samuel this sweet picture
{sigh}


the spilled barbeque sauce in my fridge
because it pushed me to clean out the entire fridge

and this cute Gracie girl of mine who discovered the spilled sauce
and offered to help clean it up or play with Samuel :)


and yes there's remnants of stage makeup on that cute face
leftover from the ballet practice 

ballet performance coming up on Saturday

my very clean garage
{thank you lupus foundation for picking up my donation}

winning an apron {handmade} from Holly at Hoosier at Heart....

opening the package and finding not only a beautiful apron but a sweet note
and other heart-warming treasures.


The notebook made me cry
{and I now carry it in my purse}


thank you, Holly, as I was blessed.

cooking with my new apron on

and looking up to see the tomatoes sitting on my window sill


which, by the way, won't last with my oldest son
Brennan
{the tomato lover} 
around


He's been known to eat several tomatoes at a time.

Pamela's Gluten Free Flour
{which I used to make}
homemade gluten-free banana bread


which is another item Brennan is known to eat well

Early morning Bible studies 
I'm just so thankful
and grateful
for new mercies every morning.


Do you have favorites from this past week?
Grab the button, link up your post
{which could be a list, a favorite post, or a picture, or more}
and leave some comments for those linked up as well.

Have a great Friday!
~rachel