you have to fight. hard. very very hard.

First, thanks for the prayers for Samuel.  I am grateful.  It was comforting to know that the gates of heaven were being stormed on my sweet Samuel's behalf.

We are home from the hospital.

Samuel is almost completely diagnosed with Celiac Disease.  The last steps will be the results of one more lab test and then a biopsy of his small intestine.

Samuel at the hospital
he loved the view of Minneapolis
from the 7th floor

I had to fight for him.  And I mean fight.

I am too tired to write my hospital story at this moment.  But, I will.  And I will because I want you to know how much we fought (my good friend Amy and I) for Samuel.  We had nurses who saw how sick he was -- nurses who commented that he needed to be here.  And yet, we still had to fight to convince and prove to the doctors that he really was sick.

He was.  He would barely wake up on Saturday.  Was ultra lethargic.  And was falling over.

They told me (on Saturday at his clinic) that he just had the flu and to come back in a week.

He was so sick.  I knew it.

I knew it in my momma's heart.

They couldn't tell me I was wrong.

I am so thankful to have fought for him.

So thankful.

Thank you again for your prayers.  

that's me
(very tired)
thinking
wanting them to listen
and waiting.
And praying.
Really, really praying.