another day, another day, another day

I've only got a couple minutes to write this post.  I'm off to take Samuel to the Pediatric GI Doctor today. He's down some more weight, so I'm just a tad bit nervous.  Who knows, maybe it still is part of the healing process and it will just take time.

And, now, Mister Samuel has a bad cold/croup.


It was bound to happen.  
{Especially living in such a large family.}
I'm just praying that he stays as healthy as possible.

And, tonight I speak at the homeschool event that I chatted with you about last week.  We had a snowstorm (imagine that, here in Minnesnowta) that caused the meeting to get bumped to today. So, once again, I'd love prayers covering that time.

Life just keeps rolling.

Another day

Another day

Another day

Another day.

And in the midst of these days that stack up I've been forced to be on my knees in surrender. In those moments of release I've discovered the absolute necessity to look at life with a different lens. The lens that seeks out the beauty - the positive - the joy.  

And finding joy has caused my heart to be content.