the first collaboration (and a Samuel update)

When I came home from the hospital yesterday Hannah had this brilliant idea for a collaboration project between us.  She has been inspired by other projects in the blogworld and wondered if in my spare time {hee hee hee} if I'd be interested in joining her in collaborating in a photography/word project where we chose a word and then take pictures describing that word.

{Any chance where I get blessed to use her camera is an automatic yes from me.}

So this week we each took pictures relating to the word color. {I like hers better.}She chose mine for me from pictures that I took last week while Gracie was coloring. If you haven't visited her blog please hop on over to Aspire and leave a comment about her better picture. ;)

{Hannah -- top & mine -- bottom}

*************
A Samuel update as well. 

{same pic as yesterday -- I just love love love it & had to share again}

His infectious disease/immunology doctor called me this morning letting me know that a set of his labs have returned and that they all look good. We're still waiting for some more to come in, but hopefully they too come back normal.  I am grateful. It would be hard if his labs were off when he felt well.

We also established that he needs to be seen within 24 hours of a fever onset for another large set of labs that would give an indication of why he gets fevers and the triggers.

And finally, the doctor informed me that Celiac Disease could be the trigger for the sickness, fatigue, and fevers. Basically, the gut is damaged and thus leaks infections into the body. Healing the gut = less infections and fevers. It feels excellent to be finally discovering answers. If you're interested in reading about yesterday's adventure in the clinic scroll down to the previous post or click here

Thank you again for all of your prayers.