covering the day in prayer

I couldn't sleep last night. When I did sleep I had strange and weird dreams about today's upcoming visit with the immunologist/infectious disease doctor. So I would pray. And pray.

{just had to share this pic again}

So today, before I go to the appointment (which is at 1pm CST), I'm coming here specifically asking for your prayer. It doesn't need to be long, and maybe it's just while you read this post, but I really need prayers.

Pray for wisdom for his doctor.
Pray for clarity of mind for his doctor.
Pray for kindness.
Pray for thoroughness and a desire to unearth answers
Pray for strength for Samuel -- especially if they add more lab tests
Pray for peace and calmness
Pray for courage for me
Pray for answers

I know I will update when we get home. I just feel so strongly about covering this entire day in prayers. I need them. Especially after seeing that Samuel lost weight. When you are little and your job is to grow losing weight isn't the right path. Celiac Disease is not an easy journey -- there are a great deal of bumps and bends and twists in the road.

Thank you for praying. I am thankful.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation,
by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God.
Philippians 4:6