prepping

I am so tired.

I was hoping to write this inspirational, or funny, or real life post.  Instead I found myself in our garage until 1:40 am pricing my garage sale treasures.  It's so much work.  I'm not afraid of work (as you all know), but it is hard to wake up in the morning at 6am and have the energy and know that I have an entire day of the same. So today, you get my tired thoughts regarding my sale.

Besides drinking coffee (lots of it) I've started to pray.  With each sticker that I place on our clothes, I say a quick pray for whoever purchases it.  It's not long -- bless this -- but it's a prayer.  Somehow that helps the time pass by and the tiredness ease up a bit.  Though, right now, I'm still waiting for my Keurig Caribou Coffee to brew.

Today's agenda?  Making green signs with a pink flower.  Finishing pricing.  Moving bikes to our front porch --we have a fleet of bikes. Hanging tarps over Todd's tools --We have a mini-Home Depot in our garage.  Going to the bank and requesting all that change.  Getting coffee.  Getting more coffee.  Hugging on my kids.  And praying.  Not only for the success of the sale, but also for those coming.

(my brain at 1:40 am)