Asking for prayer


This is Hannah. My mom asked if I would ask all of you to pray for Samuel. Last night, he started crying and screaming and making gagging sounds. This lasted for a little while and then my mom decided to take him into the doctor. When they got there, he was okay and seemed to just be tired, so they went home.

Then this morning at around 3:30 AM, my mom took Sam in again, because he was having difficulty swallowing and was in a lot of pain.

The long story short is that they're at Children's right now (or heading down there) and Sam's going to get an Endoscopy. He swallowed something and has something in his esophagus, and its far enough down not to cause choking hazards but he can't swallow well and he's in a lot of pain.

If you all could pray for him (and my mom) that would mean so much.

Thank you, thank you, thank you all and God bless.
--Hannah