I stole a photo...

...from my daughter, Hannah, from Aspire.  Who is also, by the way, the creator of the newest wordless/full Wednesday meme.  (love that girl)

Stolen photo?  Why?

Well --- I'm on her computer.  So I perused her fabulous photos and found this new fave of mine (what in the world were we doing?)  Hee hee hee.  Yep, that's Hannah and me.  With our hair held up by nothing.  Well, at least Hannah's  -- I had a bindy in mine (I was trying to copy her -- she is cool, you know!  Again, and yes, you know it, I love that girl.)

(okay, okay, okay -- she gave me permission to use it
probably because her hair looks cool and mine looks weird
and, yes, we love to play with the web cam.)


So LINK UP!  (that's an order!)

Click the button and join in on the NEWEST Wednesday craze.  Make this momma proud.

Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire



and, of course, I joined in with my midwest blogging buddy, alicia, for wordless wednesday. She did start me on this Wednesday craze -- we've got her to thank!!