want to hear me?

at least say the words -- Samuel or Sam or hi-- ??

I know you are kind of curious, ya know, with me being from Minnesoooota.  Hannah and I have actually made a vlog talking about the ways to identify a Minnesotan.  I have yet to give her the green light to publish it -- it's rather embarrassing.   We'll see.  Right now it's in the Vault.  (And you thought that only Disney had a vault?)




(and please do NOT click on any of the related videos -- they're not from me!)

I've been doing lots of praying this week.  Praying for answers, wisdom, and strength.  As a result my mood is more even keel -- focused.  Even though I might not know the path.  At least I know that I'm not going on this road of life alone.

I guess I'm like Samuel.

He knows when I'm not around.  He doesn't like it.  He doesn't have the wisdom to wander around alone.  When I'm around he feels safe to move, to explore, to learn -- and I'm with him.  Helping him.  Redirecting him.  Guiding him.  That's how the Lord is for me.  I need Him around me.  Otherwise I'm a mess.

So today's lesson?  From that round headed blondie in the video above.  With the mom with the Minnesotan accent. :)