Wednesday - wordless/full -

Here's how my family survived the heat.  Without the air conditioner, on a day with high heat and high humidity.  That air conditioner now?  Working. On it's own -- it just started up late Monday night.  We're thinking that it either froze up or our prayers were answered.

I'm going with the latter.



The plan

start with an iced latte

Sit below coffee- staring outside

make sure hair is high up
still stare out the window
 (see the Teething Bling around my neck?)

have a staple food
(I always cut watermelon in a big pan
that way the juices don't run everywhere)

cook dinner on the grill
Ours?
Sliced potatoes, corn on the cob, tomatoes (not grilled)
and marinated flank steak (it was on sale....)

or
drool
(if you're under one)
((and would you look at that bag for my Sam from Target for $1???))

or when all else fails- plop on the floor in front of the fan.
and, no, this photo wasn't staged beyond the
"don't move --- I'm getting the camera!"



Ahhh ... just heard the air conditioner kick in.  I do NOT take cool and comfortable for granted.    Now, off to go make myself an iced latte -- which I can enjoy at any temperature. 


Have a fabulous Wednesday!  Go check out some more word less/full posts over at A Beautiful Mess