what i've been doing

First, I was asked to be a guest poster on Lizzy's blog.  Her blog?  Living on Literary Lane.  I posted a post that I wrote on the "classic" finding joy -- love that term classic --a couple years ago on homeschoolblogger.  Anyways, see that picture below?  That's me.  The one on the left.  In a boat.  And my hair is not standing straight up. (Wondering about that?  Scroll on down to Monday's Miscellany post with a picture of my Mowahk.  Truly)

Want to read the whole post?  It's about faith, and who we let steer our life.  Click over to
to read more.


___________________________

That's not all I've been doing.  And you were thinking this would be a short, easy-to-comment-to post (and you know I love your comments), but nope.  I've also been a slave to the computer.  Yep.  I'm listing homeschool books on Ebay.  Now, facebook friends, I know you've seen these pictures already.  Listing books? that takes work. Here's why:


books, books, books -- oh my!


and, of course, I need to put in a picture of my helper, Samuel.  (this is for you Carissa!)



Anyone want any homeschool books?  Back to ebay.  And coffee. And sweet Samuel. :)


Maybe I should do a give-away with some of these books.  That would be way more fun.