the beginning of spring (friday) favorites

{If you'd like to link up with Friday Favorites grab the button code and add your linky below.}

friday favorite things | finding joy

We were busy this week.
Very busy.
But good busy.

It felt glorious to just do daily life.
And it was even better because it was warm outside.
Finally.

Here are my {friday} favorites:

Again, it was warm outside. And I mean warm.

pinwheels spinning in the wind


Melting snow.

the softness of Samuel's cheeks

new mechanical pencils {we go through many many many pencils}

finding out that I wasn't the only one with a big blue ball from Target {thanks, Carissa}

teeny peppers in a huge bag from Costco


Two months have passed since Samuel was admitted to the hospital the first time.

learning to alter favorite recipes so that they're gluten free

listening to Grace read a Richard Scarry book to Elijah

then watching Elijah give her a big mooch after she was done


blowing bubbles outside in weather above freezing with snow still on the ground

not wearing a jacket

taking Caleb and Elijah to the gym to run run run

and then watching them fall asleep very easily at night

swinging outside in March


puddles

getting notes, emails, and calls from friends who've let their kids jump in puddles

washing machine for the pants that got muddy from puddle jumping

Jamba Juice Mango Smoothie mix that you can buy at Target

wanting to share with you about this fabulous giveaway at Hannah's blog
who wouldn't want that necklace?
click HERE if you want to enter


my sweet neighbor, Maria

my sweet neighbor, Maria, who is my friend

my sweet neighbor, Maria, who is my friend, who steam cleaned my carpets

my clean carpets

love the later in the day sunshine {don't love the time change adjustment}

my comfy black sweatpants

oh yeah, one more of Samuel with that tie, because who can resist that!



********

I'd love to have you join in Friday favorites.  It can be a list, a post, a word a picture. The intent is to be reflective on the week and then be grateful for the big and little moments in life.
Grab the button, add your link, and then visit other bloggy friends and be joyful over life!

Blessings friends!