my lovely (friday) favorites


I've listed some of  my favorite moments for this week.
You know, unexpected times and those sacred everyday things that can get overlooked.
 Grab the button, link up, and join in giving thanks while finding your favorites.
{and remember to comment on at least three other link ups}

friday favorite things | finding joy


these are a few of my (friday) favorite things

watching Samuel and Elijah sit on the heat vent
 laughing as they place napkins on top of it
 -- that fly upward --

my daffodils from Trader Joes


the sound of the running dishwasher

the 12 minutes of quietness in the car on the ride home from ballet

that the 8inches of snow that fell on Wednesday will melt by Monday

watching the Crow River as it slowly rises

brothers on the couch


hearing Caleb yell for me to "quick look outside at God's amazing sky" this morning

dvr

movie night with Hannah, Chloe and Grace

{this is cute Gracie with her polka dot headband. love her}


watching the movie Emma with my daughters

then deciding to watch Pride and Prejudice (at 11:30pm) with my daughters

the look on their faces when they realized we were watching two Jane Austen movies in one night

coffee in the morning after movie night

tapped maples at my parent's home


talking with my dad about gardening and seeds

having my dad call to tell me he picked up arugula seeds for me
{I had talked with him on Sunday how I wanted to grow arugula}

thinking about how my dad thought of me when he was looking at seeds

being grateful for my loving and giving parents

my gluten free flour


Bible verses to calm my heart

oncology checkups
{so I don't worry}
{which will be happening for Todd next Friday}

lab technicians

listening to Samuel talk

watching Samuel watch the big kids outside


my wonderful neighbor who snowblowed out our driveway on the snowy {and heavy snow} day

health insurance

Chloe's poetry

and

bubbles blown inside the house.
{and not caring}

Have a glorious and thankful Friday.

How about you? Did you have a favorite moment this week?

~Rachel