let it begin (friday) favorites

2.5 hours.
That's all the sleep I got last night.
{Elijah was awake -- still don't know why, but wondering if it was asthma related}

Still, despite my oh, so tired body, I'm going to share some favorites 
-- those moments of joy in the midst of the everyday --.
And, today, I hope you link up as well.
{even though I put this up way later today due to my lack of sleep}
Joy is contagious.
It truly truly is.

friday favorite things | finding joy
*****

here are this week's {friday} favorites

silly Samuel with two nuks in his mouth

birthdays

enjoying a gluten free lunch on my husband's birthday at Olive Garden.
{and yes, they have gluten free items.
 A total of six options. Deciding was challenging. hee hee hee}

watching staff and diners wave at cute Samuel 

eating my gluten-free Andes mint after lunch

giving Samuel some of that mint

Savoring his grinning face as he tasted that chocolate

creations made by my kids

like some cool magnet structures

magnet structures in the middle of the day with beautiful light

middle of the day naps
{which I'll be needing today, say around 9am}

watching as counting by 5's clicks for my little ones

LUVS diapers

getting home from a ballet run

getting home from a ballet run only to be greeted by Hannah with her camera

melting snow

yes, melting snow

praying with my children

memorizing Scripture with my children

Gracie's laugh

hearing Samuel "meow"
{it's adorable -- I need to record it for you}

Gluten Free Mama's Flour Blend

gloves and mittens and hats and scarves that will soon be packed away

the amaryllis that my mother gets me every year after Christmas

that my amaryllis is finally starting to grow

how that amaryllis depicts waiting

and patience

late afternoon conversations with a dear friend in the ballet parking lot

cell phones

reading to my littles

laundry that is caught up

holding Samuel while painting my counterstools
{yes, post is coming}

playing parcheesi

eating ice cream with my girls at 10:30 at night

the time to laugh

and

wondering what Samuel is thinking while he's playing

So grab the code and link on up and share your moments of finding joy.
And please, try to visit three other bloggers, and please leave a comment.
That will bring them joy. :)

{and by the way, it's the last day to enter the wool dryer ball giveaway}