loving his kitty -- sweet nostalgia

There are mothering moments that melt my heart.

Completely.


Samuel has this little toy kitty cat 
{it's actually a beanie baby - remember that craze?}
that was Hannah and Chloe's when they were young.


He loves that kitty.
He carries it with him.
He feeds his kitty.


{I think he loves it because he had it with him for many of his doctor's appointments}

There is something endearing about seeing him tote that kitty around the house.

And if you could hear his -- meow -- it would melt your heart too.


I know someday I'll be nostalgic for these moments captured.

Oh, I love that sweet Samuel of mine.

Thank you, Jesus, for two months of health. Thank you.


Have your own nostalgic picture?
Then  click on the one word wednesday button below and link up.


One Word Wednesday at Aspire