and so it begins....

Today begins the day of prepping for Samuel's biopsy tomorrow. I've got a pre-op physical scheduled for him this morning, and papers to prep, and lovey items to find for him to bring with to the hospital tomorrow. I feel like I'm pulling out this big book -- full of raw emotions -- and am opening it right back up.

I kind of wish it was Friday.

But, it's not, it's today. And today I will press on, keeping up my courage, and fighting the good fight. And believing for joy in the midst.

Thank you for Samuel.

Thank you for Samuel.

Thank you for Samuel.


I'm linking up with my lovely Hannah's lovely photo wednesday this morning. If you are a wordless wednesday type blogger and have a photo hop on over to her site and enter in.

I'm sure I'll be back with an update later today.  Thank you for your prayers.

I'm grateful.

Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire