these are just a few of my favorite things

friday favorite things | finding joy


my new more springy blog look -- I love the greens

including my new favorite things button

and my new blog button -- see Samuel?

Finding Joy

my sweet daughter, Hannah, who spruced my blog up for me

and the updated pictures of my kids in my blog header

including this one of my Chloe Laurella

{love}

listening to Samuel talk

looking at Samuel's growth

Samuel's health -- praise God our Healer

{sweet sweet samuel}

Gluten free Bisquick
{yes, you need to try}

gluten free cookies


Celiac Awareness Walk is this Saturday
Making Tracks

May is Celiac Disease Awareness Month

writing 

{writing helps me think}

various writing opportunities

like my book review on
A Jane Austen Education
featured over on Blogher
{feel free to pop over and leave me a sweet comment}

and my devotional
at 5 Minutes for Faith
on time

and my post for
Heart and Soul Pursuits
on
the beauty of mud

I'm grateful for each opportunity and the grace to get them done this week

and speaking of mud -- wonderful neighbors who invite my little boys to play in the mud
anyone have an idea what will go in that circle of mud?
think summer

{yes, I let them jump in the mud}

my raspberry patch
{which I put in last year and this year is really starting to grow}

{raspberries}

pea sprouts in my garden
{what's growing in yours?}

I know I've said this before -- but my Keurig Coffee Maker

coupons that you can use on your phone

including the BOGO coupon for Caribou Coffee this weekend

{mmmmm...vanilla latte....}

cell phone chargers for the car

my ring tone on my phone
which is
A Few of My Favorite Things
{seriously}

the opportunity to sit back and reflect on goodness


and

the time on an early Friday morning to write about it.

I'd love to have you join -- link up your favorite post from the week, or write a list of beauty from the week, or post some sweet pictures. Point? To step back, look in those muddy places, and to find some joy. Real life joy.