the very late friday post

Well, that was certainly not the Friday morning of blogging that I imagined.

I typically write my (friday) favorites post on Thursday night and since blogger was down yesterday I was unable.  And that's okay. Blogger is free. And I'm grateful for it. However, for Hannah's sake {who was completing several huge blog designs for clients} I am praying everything gets restored.

On to some favorites. Like this fab picture of my Caleb's wink.


friday favorite things | finding joy


my dandelion weed picker

spring rain

my tulips


zyrtec allergy medicine

that in 2 weeks Samuel's biopsy will be completed


silly pictures of Samuel


my clean{er} garage

that the tornado that I wrote about in my previous post decided to stop
it was on the ground for three miles {in the country}
and then hit one house {very close to us} and then went back into the sky

pictures of the hail through our screen door

finding an outdoor patio table for $25

older girls who let me nap yesterday

older girls who make their momma a tomato and feta salad


my wind spinner 

and

that blogger is back up.
{finally}

If you still want to link up I'm going to add the simply linked tool.  I know it's after noon --so it is mighty late -- but, know that I am blessed reading about your favorite moments and blessings of this week. :)

Also, would you visit my friend, Karla's blog -- Masto Mama Chronicles -- and offer her some encouraging words?  Her son, Gavin, has been in the hospital this entire week.  She's been really helpful for me -- providing me so much information and support regarding my Samuel and his hospital stays.  I know she'd really benefit from some kind bloggy love.

Thanks so much and have a wonderful 1/2 left of Friday!