And the random number generator says?

That lucky commenter

#41

is the winner of
The Teething Bling!


Want to know who?  
Why that would be the very lovely, Gwen, from the blog
Her fabulous comment?

My sweet baby Kate would love this (and so would her mother because then the earrings wouldn't be so tempting....)

This has been so fun for me. I was super blessed by Smart Mom Jewelry. I'm grateful for my Teething Bling and am even more blessed to be able to give this one to Gwen. Chewing on Earrings? Not good. Chewing on a Moonstone Teething Bling? Great. Make that Awesome.

Please wish Gwen a hearty congrats -- and check out her blog as well. It's encouraging and uplifting to read about her family as they live out in faith.

Photobucket

__________________________

Have a fabulous Thursday night.  And, Gwen, look for an email from me!
________________________

just had to put a picture of my Samuel.  Couldn't help it. :)