Wordless Wednesday -- scratch that -- Word Wednesday


Yep.  That's what the loaded truck looks like when we go to the lake.  Remember -- a week and a half ago when I described it via Miscellany Monday?  This picture was taken about an hour before we left.  Crazy.  (that's my cute Grace just waiting to leave)


Thanks to my daughter, Hannah (who was riding with my sister in the protocol behind the truck space), she took a picture of the truck and trailer as we were moving.  Or supposed to be moving.  Note the stopped vehicles.  Road construction.  In Minnesota.  Over the holiday weekend.  True?  You betcha. (that's a Minnesota classic phrase -- imagine if you could hear me in real like.  Ya, know....Minnesooooota)


And, yes, that's the loaded trailer sitting by my parents cabin.  Waiting.  Waiting for me to spend 20 minutes trying to untie the yellow twine I used to secure all those bikes, and noodles (fail), and stroller, and kayak, and  lawn chairs, and fishing poles, and fans.  Wow.  We bring a ton for one week.  So -- here's the deal -- if you are ever in Minnesota and see a vehicle racing down the highway and a crazy mom driving  -- might as well wave.  Chances are it will be me. Especially if I have a latte from Caribou in my hand. :)

_______________________________

I'm linking up today with my blogging pal Alicia's Wordless Wednesday.  And, yes, I know I added words.  This was the best I could do.  Really.
_______________________________

Today is the LAST day to enter my giveaway.
If you haven't --- you must.  My goal of hitting 100 entries is only 12 away.
to be redirected to the Teething Bling post.