the art

There is an art to taking a picture of a large family.  Or a group of people.

An art that I have not discovered.

At least with a slow, three second delay, camera phone.  When I start -- the picture looks amazing.  By the time the camera clicks -- well, this is the result.  Judge for yourself.

The progression




and that's a wrap.


Seems to me that my little guy, Caleb ( pictured to the left and who was the title picture for my last post and is wearing the orange Crocs) is the biggest wiggler. Somehow his cute smile makes up for his almost amazing ability to not sit still.  Samuel -- he's reliable almost every time for a cute smile. And photogenic Grace?  She can be looking down and still look cute.   Maybe I need Hannah to photoshop all of these pics.  Or maybe I'll just send it out like this for Christmas.

There is something priceless in the chaos.

Art, right?