guess what & my gift

I remembered!

for further clarification, or simply curiosity,  on the bag of light bulbs from Target please see: the light bulb conspiracy



finally...light!

______________________________________________________

my gift



(and, sigh, yes I know that the picture is blurry...it was taken with my phone....but you get the picture.)

Yesterday, my sweet Elijah came running in (with the assistance of his big sister, Chloe) with a fistful of these gorgeous flowers for me.  Well, at least they are breath-taking in the eyes of a two year old. I've learned to find such joy in the proud moment as they hand me those dandelions.  It's ironic, especially because I am a huge gardener/lawn person.  I've learned to love these weeds, even though my lawn may not be as lush and green as the neighbors.  And ultimately, does it really matter?  Yeah...I'll take care of our lawn.  It will be green.  But it will also have sparse spots.  Not from neglect, but from my children making memories outside.  Running.  Playing. Digging (ok...I did have to ask them to NOT dig holes in the yard.  I do have limits.). Tag. Watching clouds.  Those are memories.  Memories worth having despite a few weeds and bare spots popping through.
__________________________________________________


Blessings on your day!  We have a busy, busy day.  We've got homeschool co-op this afternoon.  My kids take an art pastel class (I'll have to post some pictures.  Their art is outstanding.), gym, and drama.  It's fun, but also exhausting.  I'm in the the three and under room...and let me tell you...I'm so glad that I have an age span between my kids.  To all of you parents of multiples my hat goes off to you!  Then I have to take my older daughters, Hannah and Chloe, to their ballet class.  They both take classical ballet and are quite dedicated to the art.  It's busy. These are the days where I find peace in the smallest of things.  Like my cup of Caribou coffee, a caramel latte, that I will be picking up on the way down to co-op.


mine in 2 hours


Till tomorrow!