that Samuel...

...can't kick this fever of his. A little while ago he was sitting at 104.2 degrees.  I hate that!  When my olders are sick they can tell me what's wrong, but when they're so little...sigh...it's a guessing game.  One that I don't like.

Samuel and me

So, following the advice of my facebook friends, I went up to the local grocery store and purchased some baby Motrin.  I've come to the conclusion that on a Friday night it seems that this grocery store is also a bit of a hangout for those younger youth.  I'm not sure what's so fabulous about wandering the aisles of frozen food, meat and dry goods; but alas, they were all there. Hanging around.  While I was meandering around, with a red-eye rimmed baby, pushing a cart with napkins, Motrin, moose-track ice cream (it was kind of needed at this point), dishwasher cleaner, and orange juice. Oh yeah, and another pack of Keurig Caribou Coffee K-Cups. All while wearing my gray sweat pants.  Yes.  I sunk to the level of mom, wandering the aisles at 10pm in her mega-casual clothes.  Oh, and with wet hair. Can you just say, "classy?" :)

Oh well, at least I've got some Motrin now.  Samuel's temperature is now 103.1 degrees.  I gave him Tylenol 90 minutes ago.  Wouldn't you think it would be lower than that?  (man, I feel like a rookie).  I'm planning on giving him some Motrin at 11 pm.  I feel so bad for the poor babe...he's so so hot...and so so twitchy.  Come on baby, fight that fever!

(ok...when would you bring him in to be seen?  I never ever ever ever know.   Just looking for advice....again.)