lovely photo wednesday's temporary home

Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire

as many of you know, my daughter -- Hannah -- from the blog Aspire, is taking a blogging break.  She went on a retreat this weekend with our youth group where she realized she needed to take a stand.  Part of that stand was stepping back, reflecting, and truly giving her blog to the Lord.

I need to learn from her.

She asked me if I would host Lovely Photo Wednesday for her until she returns.  Of course I told her that I would -- because I love her -- and because I love the spirit behind Lovely Photo Wednesday.

Today's picture?  Of my lovely Hannah's feet perched on top of the leaves at camp.  She's taking a stand. 


She's got me thinking about blogging, about life, about choices.  Am I taking a stand? Are you?

Thanks for linking up.  I'm grateful -- I'd love to see this continue. :)