muscle man

Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire

I love to check the clearance rack at Target for dress-up clothes on the days following Halloween.  I've scored some fab deals, and now have two dress-up boxes bursting with years of costumes to prove it.  This year - once again score - I found one of those muscle type costumes for 75% off.

This year's coolest costume find? -- Spidey-man.

I came home and was told that I was the best mom ever.

After the hour or so of different boys trying on the costume, little thirteen month Samuel crawls up to me, dragging the puffy red and blue costume with him.  So, of course, we had to try it on.  And roll the sleeves.  And take some pictures of  my newest little muscle man.




**********

(and remember to link up to Hannah's Lovely Photo Wednesday which is still temporarily found here.  Thanks!)