the rat king will be no more

After 3months of driving to ballet almost 6times a week the day has arrived.

Finally.

The Nutcracker performance is today.

I've joked how I'm exhausted -- but it's my daughters -- Hannah, Chloe, and Grace, that are the real exhausted ones.  Well, exhausted and running on adrenaline.  Sheer adrenaline.

Pictures will be coming.  Until then -- think of us -- and especially my ballet beauties. Would you pray that they are healthy and have stamina?  And that they enjoy the fruits of their labor? They worked hard. Very, very hard.  I am extremely proud of them.

Here's a teaser pic -- from last year. :)  Now I'm off to put buns in, pull out rag-rollers, and apply some make up.  Here we go!

Hannah

Curious where my girls dance? We love our classical ballet studio -- North Ballet.  Here's a little teaser video. If you look really closely you might find my daughters. :) In fact there's a scene with just pointe shoes, and a back being adjusted, and a dancer turning -- that's my Hannah. Enjoy!