a (hopefully) final update on Samuel

temp is way down this morning.  I'm thrilled!  He's eating more, which is good because I can tell he lost weight.  And, now, he's sporting a rash on his belly, back and neck.  My hindsight guess?  Roseola.  An odd case of it.  My kids typically don't get it till thy're over twelve months.  When they did they had a really high fever, but not many other symptoms.  Samuel was s.i.c.k.  When he first spike the temp my first thought was roseola, but I dismissed it once he got so ill.  And the doctor didn't think it was that either...he was too young...symptoms didn't match.  This morning? I'm thinking that's what he had.  I'll take that over the other options thrown out.

Thank you so much for the prayers.  I really believe and have faith in the power of prayer. I am so grateful for each prayer that went to the the Father's throne.  Thank you.

sweet Samuel this morning

___________________________________

I'm planning on doing my Planting Chums post later today.  It should be fun....they'll be some laughs...:)  I need to have a light-hearted post again.