Miscellany Monday

Phew....what a busy weekend.
Wedding.
Birthday Party
Cleaning.  Massive Cleaning.
Baptism
Confirmation
Party
Gardening.
Re-cleaning (is that a word?)

Thank goodness it's Monday!

And with it being Monday comes another totally random edition of 
Miscellany Monday.

1. Chloe was confirmed yesterday.  My mother purchased 1/2 sheet cake.  I thought that it would be way too big.
I was wrong.  Terribly wrong.  Buttercream frosting paired with an exceptionally moist cake will not last in this home. 

start

10 minutes later


2) This is a picture of some of my favorite things. 

Iced coffee (it's close to 90 with high humidity)
Garden Trowel
Gloves

3) These are my irises. I used the above stuff to plant them.
(last year)
I love them. Love them.


4) Yesterday I put in a huge raspberry garden.  I'm talking over 30 plants.  Later that night I took a shower -- I was covered in mud.  Then with wet hair I went to bed.  This is what my hair looks like in the morning after sleeping with wet hair.  (This is not what it looks like after I straighten it.)

can we say curly?

crazy hair


I am not straightening it today - not with ultra high humidity.
The world will just have to deal with my
big hair.

 5) Samuel did not like me taking pictures of my hair.

enough pictures!!

5 seconds later


Thanks, Carissa, for putting together this meme.  As a random person -- this helps me get those thoughts out!
Link up -- be random!

Love the button? 
-- my Hannah designed it --
her momma's proud!
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters