Miscellany Monday

Yippee!!  It's another round of my favorite and totally random Miscellany Monday posts!!
I love this Monday theme from Carissa.  In some odd way, it helps me to process my week, and frees up those "almost" posts into a post allows me to be real. -- and as you'll see from my last fact -- gives me an opportunity to be a bit silly. Imagine that? Me silly?  Naaahhhh...

So here are this weeks tidbits:


1) I check Carissa's blog several times a day.  Now, first I'm not a stalker. Here's the truth -- I really consider her a great friend-- coupled with the fact that she is full term -- so you put them together and it equals blog checking for baby news.  Can you say I'm excited?  I've told her to try to plan to have her sweet Sage on June 3 -- which is my daughter's, (Hannah from Aspire) birthday.  So -- Carissa, know that when you read this that you are loved and not simply a watched pot. :)

2) Bottom freezers, while beautiful on the outside, are actually a bit of a problem.  We have this gorgeous LG bottom freezer refrigerator.  I love how it looks.  I do not like that once every 6-8 weeks I have to defrost the freezer or else too much condensation builds up on the fan that kicks air up to the fridge.  It either make a terrible noise (as any fan would burned with ice on it's blades) or turns off (which is worse - because there is no cooling in the top portion.)  So -- there's my little fridge tidbit.  Looks great -- lots of work.  Sounds a bit like life -- some days.

3) I do between 10-15 loads of laundry a week.  Ok.  No more words needed for that comment.  Maybe a virtual pat-on-the-back or a "great job" would help.  Now...off to add just one more load.

4) This is a picture of my sisters and my feet.  I have no idea why we took this picture three summers ago.  However, I do know that some day we will look fondly back at our smooth and young feet. Plus, there is something very cool to me about the bond that we have as sisters that this picture represents. This picture always makes me smile -- and I finally got it in a post!

5) Finale -- I mean finally -- This is a picture I did of myself on Josten's Yearbook Yourself site. (You must try it.)  I inserted my face into a hairdo slot for 1992.  The really sad thing about this photo is that my hair really did look that.  Truly.  I need to go and take a picture of my senior pics. Sigh.  Big hair was cool, trust me! Seriously.  And it took lots of product.....and teasing...and styling...and product...and....and....and....to look like this...



So....now that you've had a good chuckle (at my expense)...
have a fabulous Monday!  

And don't forget to head on over to Carissa's blog and link up
because I love to read your random miscellany facts as well.
(and look at any pictures from Josten's Yearbook Yourself)

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Interested in an email subscription for more randomness and realness?  If so, fill out below!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner