beautiful surprises and random thoughts

I was shopping at Target this morning and came across this on the clearance rack for $6.24.  I couldn't go wrong.  With Samuel being baptized this Sunday and Chloe being confirmed my little Elijah now has the perfect threads for a perfect day!

us pose Elijah?  nahhh...

love the tie

It was a full suit...pants, shirt, tie, and adorable clip on tie. Love it!!
____________________________


I've been meaning to post about this since, well,  Mother's Day.  Life has been a bit crazy and stressful in the weeks that followed, and so the post waited.  Till today. :)

Hannah surprised me on Mother's Day with an ultra-gorgeous purse.  And I mean amazing.  She traded a blog remake for a purse courtesy of our very own blogger, Lindsay.  I always look forward to Lindsay's comments as she is so genuine, sweet and real.  Imagine my surprise when the purse came from her! (And, yes, I did do a little happy dance.)  The sewing is impeccable, and the attention to detail divine.  She is one talented seamstress....and I am one blessed mama.

my lovely purse

I carry my Bible in it

look at the gorgeous flower!

____________________________


I couldn't believe my email when I heard that I had won the Seventh Generation Giveaway over at "Popp"ing Out One Letter at a Time.  I love their products, but more then that it's another reminder of how God sees all our needs.  In a week of challenges the neatest gifts have shown up.  It's amazing! The budget is super tight, and now I'm blessed with an abundance of cleaning products.  Yippee!!

___________________________

Finally, I'm thinking about starting a meme type thread based off of my post titled The Family Agenda.  I was so encouraged by the emails and comments that day about how you, my lovely friends, made your own family agenda.  I was thinking of having it on Thursdays.  Anybody interested?  I'd do a link up, and we can all take just a few minutes of our times thinking about how we are going to bless our family that day.  Hannah is already itching to make a button for this. :)  Let me know...I'd love company if I put that link up...you know?
___________________________

We're off to a wedding tonight.  This is the first time that I have ever left Samuel.  I have a really, really, really hard time leaving him.  He's going to my parents....I know he'll be fine for those 3-4 hours.
Right?

how can I leave that cute face?

Have a blessed Friday!!